AUDIOCREW | Live Recording
Live Recording - Mobile recording Studio Kent
Looking for a Live Recording? We will come to your show or practice space and make a live recording your band, show or event.
Creating a high quality live recording can be a valuable promotional tool for your band or show . Capturing the energy
and authenticity of a live performance will demonstrate to your audience what you can really do.
It also serves as a great souvenir for gig goers and an added revenue stream for you!!!
At Audiocrew we make live recordings in high quality up to 2 hours of music on 20 tracks at 48KHz/24 BIT.
After the live recording we can present you with either:
. A DVD containing all recorded material so you can take it away mix it and master it yourself.
. A CD with your songs mixed to 24 bit so you can take the recording away and have it mastered yourself.
. A finished mastered CD which you can duplicate to your hearts content !
All live recording are archived and stored for 1 year, so if you loose your master, we can replace it for you.
Have a listen to our previous work below.
Live Recording Packages
Package 1 – Band Demo in 7 days – £249
- UP TO 30 MINS OF SET (1 BAND) LIVE RECORDING AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- UP TO 16 TRACKS
- INCLUDES EIGHT HOURS OF MIXING
- FREE MASTERING.
- SEVEN DAYS TURNAROUND
Package 2 – Just Recording – £175
- UP TO 60 MINS OF SET (1 BAND) LIVE RECORDING AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND SUPPLIED TO YOU ON A DVD.
- UP TO 20 TRACKS
- TWO DAYS TURNAROUND
Package 2 – Theatre package – £999
- WE WILL MAKE A LIVE RECORDING OF THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR TOURING SHOW AND MIX THE RESULTS
- UP TO 2 HOURS
- UP TO 24 TRACKS
- THREE DAYS OF MIXING INCLUDED (24 HOURS).
- MASTERING FREE
Live Recording Standard Rates
RECORDING – £249
2 Hours recording of 24 tracks supplied on a DVD. 48 hour turnaround-
(Discounted to £199 when PA also supplied for same gig.)
(HINT!)You can split the cost of a live recording by splitting the 2 hours with 1 or more other bands.
MIXING – £150/day (8 HOURS) or £25/hour
MASTERING – £20/TRACK (up to 6 mins)
- Alesis 24 track HD recorder
- Mackie 32/8 studio console
- Mics by AKG, Shure, Rhode, Sennheiser etc.
- MAC G5 Running Logic Pro 8, Wavelab and 2 MOTU 828 Mk2 soundcards.
- Outboard from Lexicon, Drawmer, DBX, TLA
This track was recorded live at the bands practice space, a total of 2 hours of music was recorded in 2 days in April 2012.